Payment processing is in progress.
Letts Sunday Telegraph Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is promoted by Letts, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers Limited (“HarperCollins”), 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF.
2. This promotion is open to all UK residents except employees of HarperCollins (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
3. You must be over 18 to enter this competition.
4. How to enter: email email@example.com with the subject line Telegraph giveaway and specify exam and subject.
5. The opening date is Sunday 9 April. The closing date for entries is midnight Sunday 30 April. No entries received after this will be accepted.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. Only one entry allowed per person.
8. The prizes are limited to 50 copies.
9. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
10. No cash or prize alternatives are available.
11. HarperCollins reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
12. The winners will be drawn at random by an independent adjudicator and notified by email no later than Friday 5 May.
13. The prize will be delivered to the winner once the winner has confirmed their delivery address.
14. Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition.
15. HarperCollins’ decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
16. To obtain details of the prize winner after the closing date, please write to Nicholas Brookes, HarperCollins Publishers, 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9FG.
17. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
18. By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
19. By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by HarperCollins, without additional payment or permission.
21. Under no circumstances will HarperCollins be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
22. HarperCollins will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and HarperCollins can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
23. Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Upgrade your browser to view this website.
Outdated browsers such as Internet Explorer 6 (released in 2001) do not offer the latest features avaliable in modern browsers.
Older browsers are also no longer supported, and are thus vulnerable to security threats.
Choose your new browser today and enjoy a better online experience